How to make freshwater aquarium fish food at your home?
Most likely, it has never occurred to you, but … yes, gentlemen, Freshwater aquarium fish food can be made by yourself at home!
In addition to being cheaper than buying, from what I read in forums of “fish growers”, it is healthier than commercialized (of course, if we normally give shit marketed, the fish were not going to be less). Feeding our fish with this “fish food for artisanal fish” are obtained very well developed fish, healthy and with bright colors. The freshwater aquarium fish food of the recipe serves for all type of tropical fish and “normalcies”, is cheap. It is convenient to use as a single food 3 days a week.
Freshwater aquarium fish food in pasta
The fresher the better ingredients, (we have fish, not carrion vultures). Weights are given for raw and approximate products. Once peeled and peeled will weigh less.
* 1 kilo of veal heart.
* 1 kilo of beef liver.
* 4 raw eggs.
* 170 grs. Of spinach.
* 170 grs. Of peas.
* 170 grs. Of carrots.
* 115 grs. Of bran flour.
* 24 drops of some vitamin complex (sold in pharmacies or animal stores).
4 Unflavored gelatin envelopes.
Preparation of food for fish in pasta
- Cleanses the heart and liver from tendons and fat.
- Grind with the mixer all ingredients except gelatin.
- Mix the gelatin in a container with a little hot water (which is necessary to dissolve it, it must remain fluid). Let it cool slightly and blend with the other ingredients. Pour the mixture into bags with ‘zip’ and press until you leave it flat and with as little air as possible. The pulp should remain refrigerated or frozen if it is to be stored for long periods of time.
Scale freshwater aquarium fish food
* 1/2 kg. Of fish meat without bones (any type).
* 1/2 kg. Of cow’s liver.
* 1/2 kg. Of heart of veal (clean of fat and nerves).
* A boiled egg.
* 1 Sweet paprika.
* A carrot.
* Spinach and/or lettuce.
* 1 Head of peeled garlic (not very large).
* A beet.
* Juice from a lemon.
* 4 tablespoons oat flakes.
* 2 tablespoons of a multivitamin preparation.
* 1 tablespoon soy lecithin or corn.
* 1/4 teaspoon of sodium benzoate (as a preservative).
* 1 tablespoon of propylene glycol or glycerin (as a humectant).
Preparation of freshwater aquarium fish food in flakes:
- All the ingredients are mashed very well until a homogeneous pulp is obtained, adding water until obtaining a semi-liquid consistency.
- Prepare a flat bottom tray (serves very well pizza) and spread a thin and uniform layer of the porridge.
- Bake with minimum temperature (keep in mind that the vitamins are destroyed with heat) until the pasta dries (taking care that it is not toasted because it would be very difficult to detach). The right point is when we do not observe moist parts in the tray, so we can not separate from the oven until ready.
- Remove the capita of food with the help of a spatula. If it becomes difficult to detach, we can resort to the trick of leaving it all night in the open air so that the ambient humidity softens it and it is possible to detach it.
- The scales are stored in a well-covered bottle. The quantities of the ingredients can vary according to the needs of our fish. If we have fish of carnivorous habits, we can reduce the vegetables; Also for fish rather vegetarians, we increase the amount of vegetables and we reduce proportionally the quantity of meats. We can make formulas with stimulating properties of the appetite adding a spoonful of vitamin complex that we can get in the pharmacy.